Academy en l’Air Fee information
• Registration: There is a one time $20.00 registration application fee for new students (a placement class is usually necessary to see where the dancer would best place at our school--there is no charge for the placement class). The fee covers siblings who enroll later or at the same time as well.
• Discounts: When more than one family member attends the academy the following discounts apply--10% for first sibling, 15% for second sibling, etc.
• rates drop to $9.00 per hour when taking 3+ classes per week
• Tuition is due on the first of the month; if paid after the 5th, add a $7.00 late charge--even pay (same amount each month) is available as some months are shorter/longer than others
• Signed tuition agreement required each term due before two weeks of the beginning of the term
• Deductions are not made to tuition for missed classes; missed classes are to be made up
- Jazz class rates and tap class rates are reduced by 10% if student maintains enrollment in the regular ballet program